Svgbob is a diagramming model which uses a set of typing characters to approximate the intended shape.
It uses a combination of characters which are readily available on your keyboards.
What can it do?
Quick logo scribbles
Even unicode box drawing characters are supported
It can do complex stuff such as circuit diagrams
- Plain text format
- Ultimately portable, backward compatible and future proof.
- Degrades gracefully
- Even when not using a graphical renderer, it would still looks good as text based diagrams.
- Easiest to use.
- Anyone knows how to edit text.
- Make the rendered shape closely resembles to that of the textual representation.
- To be able to make graphs and diagrams with less effort.
- To replace standard diagramming tools.